Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow

So much has happened over the past couple of years - and I am still on my incredible journey.

After working extremely hard during my Foundation I achieved a Distinction and I was well and truly back.

The Foundation was an excellent course and run by a dedicated bunch of tutors that were very knowledgeable and inspiring. I was the only mature full-time student amongst about 130 17-19 and one 26 year old. OK I was old enough to be every ones Mum, and I was older than all the tutors bar one. But age did not matter it was our love for art that carried us though and between us we were extremely inspired and motivated. Of course there we the few immature students that saw me as a person that should not be in their world, but the majority were a delight to interact with during the whole experience.

The course started by having projects in Graphics/Illustration, Textiles, 3-D and Fine Art and by Christmas we split into our chosen area of media. I chose Fine Art.

We then embarked on one major project which was to last for the remainder of the course. The Project was 'Time, Space and Appearance"...........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home